Somethings are an absolute nightmare to cook, and at The Man Times we embrace a complicated recipe as much as the next guy but if you need to impress and impress quickly this mother lover can be ready in about 15 minutes and its a genuine beauty. If all you have is 10 minutes then this is perfect. This serves 2 so naturally if you need more increase the quantity of ingredients by the appropriate multiple. If you’re dining alone, firstly unlucky, secondly just half em innit!
400g Fresh Spaghetti
200g Bacon Lardons
1/4 Tube Tomato Puree
1tps Lazy Garlic OR 3 Cloves Garlic – Crushed.
1/2 Onion – Finely Chopped
100ml Single Cream
Optional:1 Fresh Red Chilli – Finely Chopped. Recommended to make this a bit more Feisty.
- In one bowl, mix the Onion, Garlic, Tomato Puree, Cream and Bacon Together and season well with some Salt and Pepper.
- Put a large frying pan on a medium heat and add the mixture and heat through slowly stirring regularly, do this for 10 minutes so the Bacon juices get mixed up into the sauce and the onions are all soft and awesome.
- Get a pan of hot salted water on the boil.
- When the water is boiling add the Spaghetti, this should only take 3-4 minutes maximum.
- Drain the Spaghetti and add it back into the now empty pan where the boiling water was but do not put it back on the heat.
- Combine the Sauce mix and the spaghetti and mix together well.
- Bob’s your badger! – Serve it!