Potaotes are awesome and versatile and when done properly they can be pretty special. Far and away one of the most amazing ways to do potaotes is to make Hasselback beauties, they’re pretty easy to make if not a little fiddly at points but one things for sure is they’re damned tasty. They go great with almost anything and once you’ve got a basic recipe down you can really spice them up into something brilliant. Did I mention they’re tasty and amazing?
- 4 Large Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 10g Butter
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2tsps Garlic Powder
- Pre Heat your oven to 200o
- In each Potato slice down about two thirds of the way down, across the potato leaving about 2 or 3mm between slices.
- Melt the butter in a bowl, and mix in a glug of Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, the salt and pepper
- Cover Each potato liberally in the butter and oil mix
- Break up the Rosemary and Sprinkle it liberally over the potaots
- pour any excess liquid evenly over the potatoes
- Bake for an hour
- Serve with whatever you feel like, it goes great with Steak as shown above or a whole host of everything else.